Summer is on! I am starting to really feel the heat in Dallas, Texas. Soon enough it will be over 100F! Thankfully, my freezer is stocked up with all my latest Zipzicle Ice Pop recipes. Bookmark this recipe for a Cucumber Watermelon Ice Pop. When 4th Of July rolls around add a cup of clear Tequila to this recipe and bring the pops to your BBQ or boat party. Frozen Cucumber Watermelon Magaritas?!
God Bless America.
Mrs. Jennifer Irizarry
Yields 6 pops
Cucumber Watermelon Ice Pop Recipe
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh cucumber juice (8 oz)
- 3 cups fresh watermelon juice (24 oz)
- Bring water and sugar to a gentle boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine simple syrup with all the other ingredients and blend 1 min.
- Using a funnel, fill the Zipzicle pouches and freeze.
*** Zipzicle® Ice Pop Pouch (available at www.zipzicles.com) ** This recipe doubles to a dozen perfectly. * Add ¼ cup of clear tequila to make Cucumber Watermelon Margarita Zipzicles. * Alternately, you can use 3 cups of watermelon chunks if you have a high power blender (ninja, vitamix, etc…). Strain mixture through a mesh strainer to catch the seeds before transferring into pouches.
If you love this recipe, check out my favorite: Blackberry Bourbon Ice Pops