Refresh and relax on the beach this summer with Lavender Lemonade Zipzicles. I’m really excited to get to try out this fun product and develop some fresh recipes for Zipzicles (homemade ice pops!). This post is sponsored courtesy of Zipzicles 🙂
This summer I am posting a series of summer ice pop recipes using clean, fresh ingredients. (Plus a bit of booze…)* –
Recipes to come:
- Blueberry Sage
- Blackberry Bourbon
- Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
- Cucumber Watermelon
Check out the Zipzicle Recipe Index for more ideas!
Mrs. Jennifer Irizarry
Fresh and clean ice pop ingredients lemon and lavender sealed in a Zipzicle! Zipzicle® Ice Pop Pouch (available at www.zipzicles.com)
- 16oz. (2 cups) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried culinary lavender buds
- 1 ½ cup filtered water
- Bring 1 ½ cup water to a gentle boil in a small pot. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add 3 tablespoons of lavender, stir, and let gently simmer together for 2-3 min.
- Turn the heat off on the burner, place the lid on the pot and let it steep on the warm burner for 20 minutes.
- Once the lavender mixture is slighty cooled, strain it into a pitcher.
- Add fresh lemon juice and stir.
- Using a funnel, transfer the lemonade into a Zipzicle bag up to the fill line.
- Freeze & enjoy!