These Paleo Fudge Brownies almost didn’t make it to their blog premier! I woke up this morning to Superman in his post workout hunger rage inhaling them! I screamed, “NOOOOOO!!! They haven’t had their photoshoot yet!!!!” These are real-life food blogger problems folks.
Thankfully, a small hunk remained for a few pictures. But I don’t imagine they will be hanging around very long. THEY ARE DELICIOUS. Soft, dense, rich and sweet…
Mrs. Jennifer Irizarry
Clean eating moist chocolate brownies.
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup maple sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or coconut milk)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- cocao nibs, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and position the rack in the center.
- Combine the coconut oil and cocoa powder in a small bowl with a spatula.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, sugar, milk and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and combine.
- Add coconut flour to the bowl and combine. Stir, breaking up the clumps to form a smooth batter.
- Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes in the bowl so the coconut flour absorbs the liquid.
- Meanwhile,grease an 8X8 baking dish.
- When ready, pour batter in dish and bake for 30 minutes.